As we know that, data is a valuable asset for any business organization either small or large. So, its security is also very important. There is a little possibility of an issue in your system which may be any natural disaster (flood, earthquakes etc.) or any other issue like virus attack, disk failure or system crashes. There is a need to have a backup of that data. So, if there is some issue then we have a duplicate copy to restore it.
- Durability and Availability – An Organization’s need for data is increasing day by day and data backup and recovery tools are growing for optimal durability and availability, So that anyone can easily access their data anywhere, and anytime. Data is distributed across physical devices within an Organization’s Region and data can be automatically replicated to another organization’s Region. Microsoft office 365 backup enables backup & restore where you operate your business and compliance purposes.
- Flexibility and Scalability – Many organizations offer the most flexible storage management features so that storage administrators can classify report and visualize data usage trends to reduce costs and improve service levels. Some organization customers also have access to virtually unlimited capacity to accommodate the growing data volumes.
- Cost Efficiencies – Many organization pricing options offer the flexibility to effectively manage your costs and still maintain the performance and capacity your business requires. With some organizations, you can quickly and easily right size your services, leverage Reserved and Spot instances, and use pricing management tools to monitor costs so that you can always be on top of how much you are spending.
- Security – Some data centre and network architecture is designed for organizations that meet the most stringent security and compliance requirements. For most of the data protection, some organizations object storage services offer encryption features such as service-side encryption, some organizations Cloud HSM (to generate, store and manage cryptographic keys).
- Compliance – Some organizations manage many security assurance programs, which mean segments of your compliance are already completed. They also offer governance-focused features to satisfy a range of privacy and audit requirements. This level of protection helps highly-regulated organizations operate more securely on those organizations than on-premises.
- Flexible Data Transfer – Organizations supports the widest range of options to move data into (or out of) the cloud. Migrating data via networks and roads use transfer services that best fit into your requirements, and employ tracking services to gain visibility into the progress of your migrations. Some organizations also offer the largest ecosystem of partners so that you can work with the service provider of your choice.
- Largest Partner Ecosystem – Storage technology and consulting services from familiar solution providers already work with organizations. These organizations partner network includes global technologies and consulting partners that specialize in storage-focused solutions and services for a vast range of workloads and use cases. Easily find, buy, deploy and manage cloud-ready resources in a matter of minutes from organizations marketplace.