You might feel so bored if your school blocks certain websites, especially the sites hosting flash games. In fact, lots of schools have cut down and blocked most of the websites to prevent you from getting involved in games in your school. The reason for this is that they want you to pay more attention to your class.
However, it would not be a big problem to reach these blocked games if you follow the under steps. To do this, you need to have a home computer which is unrestricted. Sometimes, you can also do this in the library computer which is unwatched.
- If you use your home computer, visiting the websites containing the flash games you like.
- On the page where that game is loaded or loading, right clicking that page selecting View Page Source.
- A new window will be opened containing HTML; then, to open the Find Menu, just pressing Ctrl+F.
- Next, typing .swf and having it search.
- After finding the URL, copying it and pasting in the Address bar.
- Pressing Go/Enter to load the SWF file in the browser.
- As soon as the game loads in the browser window, clicking File; then clicking Save As.
- Saving that game to the portable device, such as iPod, PSP or flash drive. After that, waiting for few seconds to finish the download.
- If your computer is restricted, hooking up the portable device and opening the .swf File in the browser of choice; then Press Go/Enter to load the SWF file in the browser.
In case these steps are relatively difficult for you to follow, there is still an alternative allowing you to play many fun games. They are free unblocked games, let visit them and get involved in your strike force heroes 2 unblocked on many websites. Enjoy your fun!